Here are Billboard's Top 10 Songs in the world this week!
1. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
2. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
3. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna
4. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher ft. Pitbull
5. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
6. Like A G6 - Far*East Movement ft. Cataracs & Dev
7. Just A Dream - Nelly
8. Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
9. I Like It - Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull
10. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida ft. David Guetta
to see the next 90 songs on the charts go to:
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100
DJ Kays Notes (:
all I can say is THANK GOODNESS Katy Perry got knocked down to the #2 position! Don't get me wrong, I loved the song (the first 100 times a heard it), but now it's getting old, Perry should really get some new singles out... soon! All her songs off her sophomore album, 'Teenage Dream' are fantastic, the radio just plays her 'popular' songs over and over again. The new #1 hit, 'Just The Way You Are' is AMAZING! Everything about that song, from the lyrics to the music video, is perfect. Every song Bruno Mars has written or sung has been a huge success. From co-writing Flo Rida's hit song 'Right Round' to co-writing & singing on B.o.B's smash hit 'Nothin' On You' and also singing in Travie McCoy's track 'Billionaire', There is nothing that Bruno can't do, I'm just glad that he is finally making stuff on his own and succeeding majorly.
Recommended Tracks: Just The Way You Are (obviously), DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love, Like A G6, & Only Girl (In The World).
Peace,
DJ Kay
I definately agree that the radio is overplaying songs. I also agree that it is about time the Bruno Mars put out his own music. I fell in love with his new song. I really appreciate that you post the Top Ten list on your blog. I am always trying to find this list!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Perry has some awesome songs but the more the radio plays them, the more I don’t want to hear about her teenage dream. I hope it doesn’t go as far as Taylor Swift. I use to love her songs but the more I heard them, the more I wanted to shoot my radio. I also would really like it if the radio would play a song from T. Swift that didn’t have something to do with her whining over some guy. Get over it and Make a hit song about something else please! Also, billionaire-I love!
ReplyDelete